Fire breaks out in Yerevan, condition of injured is critical

Wed 02 August 2017 17:02 GMT | 21:02 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller
W1siziisijiwmtcvmdgvmdivmjevmdyvmdgvzdaxmmrhmtytmmfmnc00zmfllwe2otctytdhywvimdzky2y3lzi5mtc3os5qcgcixsxbinailcj0ahvtyiisijm2mhgynzajil1d?sha=3454395cb09b16ff

Fire broke out in a residential house in Yerevan’s Leningradyan street on Wednesday. Several people have been injured.

As it turned out, a sewing machine burnt down in the balcony, as well as gas leak occurred. The gas cylinder was taken out before the arrival of the firefighters.

News.am reports that the resident of the apartment, A.A (born in 1957) has been taken to the Scientific Center of Radiation Medicine and Burns. According to the doctors, the condition of the man is critical.  

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Armenia

In The Region

Editor Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook