Five women die of carbon monoxide poisoning in Azerbaijan

Wed 15 March 2017 10:22 GMT | 14:22 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller
W1siziisijiwmtcvmdmvmtuvmtqvmjqvmtkvzdaxodjhodgtzdqzmc00njcylwi0mjatnde2ytgzmjczndrhl2ltywdllmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimzywedi3mcmixv0?sha=398806557ce0e812

Five women have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in a rented apartment in the town of Khirdalan, Azerbaijan’s Absheron district, the district police department told APA on Wednesday.

According to initial information, two of them were students, and the others were their relatives.
 
An investigation is underway into the fact.

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Society

In The Region

Editor Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook