1.5-year-old child dies due to electrocution in Armenian village

Fri 14 July 2017 17:04 GMT | 21:04 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller
W1siziisijiwmtcvmdcvmtqvmjevmdcvmtmvmdewy2yxodityjqyoc00otcylwe0mzatzmy4yjm1ytfkmtg1l2rlzmf1bhqgkdeplmpwzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimzywedi3mcmixv0?sha=355be9b052a1c1fe

A tragic incident occurred in the village of Dalarik, Armavir province, on July 11.

A 19-month-old child died of electric shock, news.am reports.

According to the Armenian News-NEWS.am, the boy's mother was washing clothes, when the old washing machine turned over.  The child standing on the floor received electric shocks due to the poured water. He died on the way to the hospital.

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Armenia

In The Region

Editor Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook

Real estate