Family dies from carbon monoxide poisoning in Armenia

Thu 26 Dec 2019 15:44 GMT | 19:44 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller

A married couple and their children died from carbon monoxide poisoning in one of the apartments in the city of Alaverdi of Armenia’s Lori Province.

The Investigative Committee of Armenia reported that the apartment was heated through a gas heater and that the gas pipeline was left within the wall instead of being taken out of the wall, which led to carbon monoxide poisoning, News.am reported.

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Armenia

In The Region

Editor's Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook



Real estate

Virtual karabakh