Karabakh separatists die in Shusha as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning

Wed 09 Jan 2019 16:29 GMT | 20:29 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller

Three members of a family died in Shusha yesterday evening, the city located in the Azerbaijani Nagorno Karabakh, occupied by Armenia, as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning, Vestnik Kavkaza reports.

The Emergency Management Center of the Emergency Ministry received an alert at about 19:05 on January 8.

Opening the door, the rescues found the bodies of the spouses and their son. Another child was taken to the children's hospital. His condition is assessed as critical.

According to preliminary data, the cause of the tragedy was carbon monoxide poisoning. An investigation is underway, News.am reported.

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Karabakh

In The Region

Editor's Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook



Real estate

Virtual karabakh