Two family members die of carbon monoxide poisoning

Wed 15 Jan 2020 19:38 GMT | 23:38 Local Time

Text size: bigger smaller

Two members of a family – Bashirov Yusif, 68 and his wife Sona Ismayilova, 65 died of carbon monoxide poisoning in Saray district of Absheron region, APA reports.

An investigation is underway.

News.Az

Printer

Commentary

Most read articles

More from Society

In The Region

Editor's Picks

Azerbaijan Cuisine

Explore the food of Azerbaijan - from sherbet to succulent kebab, from baklava to fragrant pilaff

Follow us

Find us on Facebook



Real estate

Virtual karabakh