Chronicle of Patriotic War: October 12, 2020
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline.
The erupted 44-day Patriotic War ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation.
News.Az presents the chronicle of the 16th day of the Second Karabakh War:
- President Ilham Aliyev gave an interview to the Turkish Haber Global TV channel.
- As a result of an exploded shell in the village of Kangarli, Tartar district, Firudin Baylarov (born 1970) was seriously injured and hospitalized.
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry shared a video of the destruction of three Armenian UAVs.
- Mobile support points for the Azerbaijani troops participating in the hostilities were created.
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry shared a video from the liberated village of Suleymanly, Jabrayil district.
- The death toll as a result of missile attacks on Ganja city by Armenia reached 10 people.