Russia’s NordStar airline to launch flights from Norilsk to Baku
Russian NordStar airline will start operating flights on the Norilsk-Ufa-Baku route from May 21, a source in the Heydar Aliyev International Airport told Trend.
The NordStar planes will fly to Baku once a week - on Fridays.
"Departure from Baku to Norilsk - at 18:50 (GMT +4); from Norilsk to Ufa - at 22:35 (GMT +3), arrival from Ufa to Baku - at 17:10 (GMT +3)," the source said.
Due to the COVID-19, only the following persons are allowed to enter the territory of Azerbaijan:
· Citizens of Azerbaijan;
· Employees of diplomatic missions of foreign states in the Azerbaijani territory and their family members;
· Foreign citizens who are family members of Azerbaijani citizens;
· Foreign citizens having permit to work in Azerbaijan;
· Foreign citizens having a permanent or temporary permit for residence in Azerbaijan;
· Foreign students studying in Azerbaijan;
· Foreign citizens who have a special permit from the Operational Headquarters of the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan.