Chronicle of Patriotic War: October 30, 2020
The Azerbaijani Army launched a counter-offensive operation, later called the "Iron Fist", on September 27, 2020, in response to the large-scale provocation of the Armenian armed forces along the frontline, News.Az reports.
The erupted 44-day Patriotic War ended with the liberation of Azerbaijan’s territories from nearly 30-year Armenian occupation and the restoration of territorial integrity.
Chronicle of the 34th day of the Second Karabakh War:
- President Ilham Aliyev made a post on his official Twitter account that the Azerbaijani Army liberated several villages in Jabrayil, Zangilan and Gubadli districts from the occupiers.
- President Ilham Aliyev called Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry released information on the latest situation in the frontline. The battles continued mainly in the direction of Aghdara, Khojavand and Gubadli. A list of destroyed military equipment of the Armenian Armed Forces was announced.
- Another high-ranking Armenian serviceman who committed a war crime was killed.
- Gubadli was subjected to artillery fire from the territory of Armenia.
- A video of the destruction of the missile-artillery depot of the Armenian Armed Forces was released.
- A video report from the liberated Khudafarin village of Jabrayil district was released.
- A video of the destruction of two more 'Smerch' missile systems, from which Armenian troops shelled the cities of Barda and Tartar, was released.